LAST CHANCE: $49 for Kiteboarding Lesson (reg. $100)
SoCal KitesurfingBelmont Shore Launch Ramp, 1 Claremont Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90803
- 1-hour kiteboarding primer
- Fri, Sat or Sun classes available from noon-1pm
- Gear provided during lesson
- Trained IKO professionals
- Certified, insured & permitted instructors
- Combines the thrill of flying & surfing
- No experience necessary!
Maybe man wasn’t meant to fly, but strapping himself to a massive kite and skimming across the ocean is apparently totally acceptable behavior. Come experience the world's fast-growing water sport at SoCal Kitesurfing in Long Beach. Their one-hour lesson led by an IKO-certified instructor takes place on the beach tarmac of Belmont Shore where you’ll get schooled on basic technique, equipment, safety tips and rigging. Of course, you have to walk before you can run, and that’s what this tutorial is all about, progressing from smaller kites to larger ones. It's all technique - no big muscles required. You’ll learn about wind windows and depower systems as you slowly get the hang of it. Once you get the fundamentals down, you'll be well on your way to the actual adrenaline-charged, heart-pounding payoff. And if you’re so inclined, you can apply the full $100 value toward an upgraded, complete course! So score this deal today for a summer kickoff you'll never forget!
THE FINE PRINT
- Expires 10/1/12
- Limit 1 voucher per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts
- Entire voucher value must be used in single visit/transaction
- Reservations are required; subject to availability
- To book your class, email your name, name on voucher & preferred class date to: LAdeals@socalkitesurfing.com
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24 hours applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Classes subject to weather
- Classes are held Fri, Sat & Sun from noon-1pm
- May upgrade to full course & get $100 credit