Vin Scully Book
$12 for the Vin Scully Book (reg. $24.95)
- Hardback copy of Vin Scully – I Saw It On the Radio by Rich Wolfe
- 286 pages of insider stories & color photographs
- Affectionate tribute to the “Voice of the Dodgers”
- Interviews with sports legends: John Wooden, Dick Enberg, Yogi Berra & many more!
- Perfect Father's Day gift
When baseball fans rank the sport's greatest announcers, Vin Scully is right up there at the top. As the play-by-play man since the club's days back in Brooklyn, Scully has been the beloved “Voice of the Dodgers” for over 60 years, calling 12 World Series, six All-Star Games and offering first-hand accounts of history-making plays. And now you can share all the memorable moments in Rich Wolfe’s Vin Scully – I Saw It On the Radio, a must-have for any Dodger fan or lover of the sport. Chock full of stories and interviews, this page-turner serves as an outstanding tribute to Scully and is being offered at a special price just in time for Father's Day. Don’t miss out on your chance to read all the on-and-off-the-field anecdotes and get an up-close-and-personal look into the life of this Hall of Famer. Scully’s wisdom and humor have always transcended the world of sports as evidenced by his quick wit and notable quips, like: "As long as you live, keep smiling, because it brightens everybody's day."
"It may sound corny, but I enjoyed listening to Vin (Scully) call a game almost more than playing in them. He's been a special broadcaster for a lot of years and he's been wonderful to listen to for a lot of years. He definitely is the All Century broadcaster as far as I'm concerned." - Sandy Koufax
THE FINE PRINT
- Expires 9/8/12
- May buy unlimited number of vouchers
- Vouchers may not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- No cash back or credit given
- While supplies last - limited quantity of books available!
- $5 shipping & handling fee not included
- To set up shipping & handling, please go to: http://vinscullybook.com/latimesdeal